Be a Part of History. Join us!
Become a valued part of more than 50 YEARS of cultural education and preservation. Join Historic Schaefferstown, Inc. today and take advantage of valuable HSI Member Benefits:
- FREE ADMISSION to HSI festivals at the Schaeffer Farm.
- FREE ADMISSION to HSI museums during regular operating hours.
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION to Aus Em Schteddel newsletter.
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION to Historic Schaefferstown Journal.
- MEMBER DISCOUNT on select HSI educational programs.
Membership dues and donations support educational tours and events, restoration efforts, archaeological projects, and the HSI Artisan Apprentice Program – developed to link participants with masters of 18th and 19th century crafts.
Individual Membership – $20.00
Family Membership – $30.00 (includes spouse and all children up to age 17)
To join, please complete the information requested below and mail check or money order to:
Historic Schaefferstown, Inc.
111 North Market Street
PO Box 307
Schaefferstown, PA 17088
If you wish to make an additional donation or sponsor a special project, please add the amount to your dues payment and include a note detailing your intentions. If you wish to learn more about how establishing a Trust Fund could help HSI, please contact Alice Oskam. We appeciate your membership, and your contributions, greatly!
Be sure to include this information:
- Primary member name
- If ‘Family’, include name of spouse and any children aged 12 through 17
(children names under age 12 not required)
- Complete mailing address
- Primary member phone number
- Primary member email address
- Your cultural interests and any skills you might have that could help HSI with event staffing, property management, tour guide needs, etc. (Thank you!)